- Tariff - the tariff (Internet, Voice, Custom)
- Description - a description of the tariff
- Quantity - the quantity
- Unit - number of unit
- Price - the price
- Start date - when the service will start
- End date - when the service will end
- Discount - it is possible to set a discount with the percentage, start and end dates of the discount
- Status - the options are Active, Disabled, Stopped, Pending, Archived.
Active - Usual status for work.
Disabled - Service with data end reached.
Stopped - Used for set customer to status Inactive, when customer will be activated , it will be automaticly changed to Active.
Pending - Waiting when will be activated.
Archived - Only for future information.
- Router - we can select the router
- Login - the login
- Password - the password
- Tacking IPv4 - the options are None, Permanent IP, Dynamic IP
- Mac(s) - Mac address
- Port ID - the port ID