Splynx ISP Framework supports sending of notifications and reminders to customers via SMS. For the configuration of SMS gateway you need to find a local SMS gateway and set up Splynx to work with that getaway.
To configure SMS sending in Splynx click on Config→Main→SMS.
You can set here the following SMS parameters:
- Gateway URL - insert URL for sending SMS
- Params - Params for request of sending SMS (use patterns %TO% and %MESSAGE% for relevant values).
- Method - choose method to call gateway (POST or GET)
- Content type - how to handle Params (json or x-www-form-urlencoded).
- Enable SMS sending - enable this option when is desirable to send SMS from pool
- Debug - you can enable debug to log file
- Successful response - you can text here to check response from gateway
- Days to expire - choose how many days server will try to send the email
For example, we will use https://www.smsapi.com as a service to send SMS. So we should register there, after that we can access the dashboard:
And now, we have to see API documentation:
As you can see in previous screenshot, in "params" it used "password" in MD5-format. To receive that password we have to go https://www.smsapi.com in dashbord and set API password:
Everything is ready to configure Splynx system. All data: Gateway URL, Params and Method we take from "API documentation".
Field Params should be:
Field Successful response should be "OK:", as you can see on next screenshot, when we received response from smsapi-system.
Then, click "Run test" button and see "Test result".
- Phone - you can add here a phone number to run a test
If everything is Ok, click "Save" button to save SMS-configuration.
That is all. System is fully configured. And now let's see an example, how to send SMS to the current customer. Open customers list, choose some customer and check his phone number:
Then, we will create SMS message:
after that we can preview message and send it:
The same information you can also find in our video tutorial - https://splynx.com/235/configure-sms-in-ispframework/.