To configure the Radius Server click on Config → Networking → Radius.
- These are Rejected IP addresses which ranges you can modify:
- Reject IP 0 - Reject IP range when user not found (real).
- Reject IP 1 - Reject IP range when user is blocked, not active or not in system.
- Reject IP 2 - Reject IP range when user has negative balance or filter is applied.
- Reject IP 3 - Reject IP range when user has wrong MAC address (if enabled) or other error.
- Reject IP 4 - Reject IP range when user has entered wrong password.
Select the NAS type you are going to use and click on Load. You can use one by default or create a new NAS type. Information about NAS type creation is available here.
A new configuration box will appear:
- FUP CoA Rate-Limit attributes -
- Reject [0-4] Attribute -
There are two buttons at the bottom to Restart radius and Clear all online sessions.