Paynow Zimbabwe is a Splynx add-on to make payments via Paynow payment gateway - https://paynow.co.zw/.
To install Paynow Zimbabwe add-on, use following commands:
apt-get install splynx-paynow
To use this Splynx add-on, it is necessary to have Paynow 3rd party shopping cart.
To create this:
- Register your Paynow account
- Log in
- In the upper menu, choose Receive Payments / Other ways to get paid
- Under 3rd Party Shopping Carts & Business Systems Integration press the button Create/Manage Shopping Carts
- Under Advanced Integration press the button Create Advanced Integration
- Fill out the form and press Save
- After you have pressed Save, the section Integration Key appears.
Copy Intergration ID and paste it into Splynx.
Press the button Email Key To. Email letter will be sent to Notification Email address. Copy Integration Key and paste it into Splynx.
Add-on configuration - Config / Integrations / Modules list / splynx_paynow_addon
By using Entry points, you can enable add-on features. You allow:
- Customers to pay invoices
- Customers to pay proforma invoices
- Customers to pay invoices and proforma invoices from portal dashboard
- Customer with type of billing - prepaid to put money into account from portal dashboard
Add On settings
- API domain - URL of Splynx server
- API key, API secret - default values. Don't change them
- Integration ID, Integration Key - values from Paynow portal
Splynx url - URL of Splynx server
Payment method ID - id number of payment method from Config / Finance / Payment methods
Bank statements group - Group bank statements (Config / Finance / Bank Statements / History) monthly or daily
Service Fee - Paynow commision (in %). Depends on Paynow plan
Add fee to request - Add service fee to proforma invoice (as an additional item)
Fee message - Description of fee invoice item
Fee VAT - VAT of Paynow comission (in %). Will be included into service fee
Transaction fee category - id number of transaction category from Config / Finance / Transaction categories
- Additional info pattern for Paynow - the value will be shown at the Paynow payment page. Look at the screenshot: