It is possible to associate different services for every customer: Internet services, Voice services and Custom services. In order to add a new service for the customer, select the Customer view and click on + sign next to the service (make sure customer is in Active status).
A window will pop up and it will be possible to select the service.
- Tariff - the tariff (Internet, Voice, Custom)
- Description - a description of the tariff
- Quantity - the quantity
- Unit - a unit of measurement is a definite magnitude of a quantity (is using for invoices - for example: m., ft, ...)
- Price - the price
- Start date - when the service will start
- End date - when the service will end
- Discount - it is possible to set a discount with the percentage, start and end dates of the discount
- Status - the options are Active, Disabled, Stopped, Pending, Archived.
Active - Usual status for work.
Disabled - Service with data end reached. We suppose that customer will not longer use the service.
Stopped - Used to temporary disable the service. Will be set automatically if customer status is changed to Inactive, when customer will be activated, service status will be automatically changed to Active.
Pending - Waiting when will be activated.
Archived - Only for future information.
- Router - we can select the router
This field is required when Mikrotik API are used.
- Login - the login
- Password - the password
If you create a service with an empty password, the password will be really empty but during authorization customer's password will be used.
- Tacking IPv4 - the options are None, Permanent IP, Dynamic IP
- Mac(s) - MAC address(es). Separated by comma.
Only the first MAC address will be used if Authorization/Accounting for the router is Hotspot (Users) / API Accounting or PPP (Secrets) / API Accounting
- Port ID - the port ID
You can edit tariff/service, check its statistic, see the graf of services or delete them by these actions