To add additional field click on Config menu →System→ Additional fields. Select the module where you'd like to add an additional field and click on at the top-right corner of the screen.
You can add an additional custom fields to all modules in Splynx:
- API keys
- Internet plans
- Voice plans
- Custom plans
- Voice devices
- IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Services (Internet, Voice, Custom)
- Customer documents etc.
To add a new custom field:
- First of all, you should select the Module where you will add the field (at the top-right corner of the screen) and then click on :
- A window will pop up and it will be possible to create an additional field. In this example a Contract ID is shown - an additional field for the Customers module.
- Required - impossible to save without filling in this field.
- Unique - unique value for this field.
- Show in the list - shows in the list of the selected module as a column.
- Add - add to the entry of every module.
- Searchable - searchable.
- Set default value for - set as a default value for every field.
- The new created field will be possible to see it in the Additional Field table and in Customer Information view:
You can edit or delete a new additional field by clicking on Edit iconor Delete icon in "Action" section of the table.
- In next example a "Service Location" is shown - an additional field for the Customers module.